As we gear-up for PROJECT SOAR and prepare the DREAM LAB to welcome our 1st Make Some Noyes Cohort of STEAM Makers, FUELSTEAM would like to thank all of our District community partners and champions who’ve willingly stepped-up to make this enrichment experience something special for all of us!
Gratitude . . .
- Principal Kermit Burks, Noyes Elementary School DCPS
- Edgar L. Novoa-Marcano, Student Empowerment and Equity Programs DCPS
- Rdiio, 9820 Creative Studios
- Gina F. Marr, Howard University
- Jennine Jackson
- Deann Laster, Checkers Drive-In Restaurants
- Elaine Bourne Heath, Howard University
- Kelli R. Matthews, Howard University
- Ali Al Humud, Howard University
- Marlon Smith, Howard University
- Robert McKinney, Howard University
- Planet of the Inks
It really does take a village, and we thank you for being ours!
And be sure to checkout our student-managed DREAMLAB 360 blog where we’ll keep everyone plugged-in on what’s happening with FUELSTEAM and Make Some Noyes! Thanks STEAM Maker Pinky Peanut for agreeing to be our Webmaster!:)
We’re ready to #TakeFlight y’all . . . #FUELSTEAM
Justis + Luckie